Get Things Done!
The parish council is often contacted with reports of potholes, highway problems or enquiries about re-cycling etc. Did you know that members of the public are able to speed up the reporting process by doing it themselves?
There is a host of information and shortcuts to ‘getting things done’ by looking at the Cornwall Council website – www.cornwall.gov.uk↗. There you can look through the different offices – eg. Road, Highways and Pavements – and use the links to get further information or use the ‘search’ facility to find your subject. It’s easy to use. There you can use ‘Live Chat’ / email from the webpage or complete the relevant on-line form.
Roads, Highways and Pavements:
- Find out about current roadworks
- Report a Pothole
- Report a Highway problem
- Report a Street works issue
- And in the winter weather ….. find out about gritting and salting taking place
Waste Collection, Recycling:
- Find your collection day & download calendar
- Find household waste & recycling centres
- Report a missed collection
- Request recycling equipment